When looking for the best pest control company in Des Moines, you have many to choose from. How can you decide which company is best to treat your pest issues?
- You should hire a licensed pest management company who is a member of local and national pest management associations. You can ask the state office if you are unsure of the company you are hiring.
- Talk to friends, family, and neighbors and see which company they would recommend.
- Buy your service based on the total value not price only.
- If your service comes with a warranty, make sure you know what it covers, and how long it is good for.
- Find out what the extra fees may be. Some companies may have many hidden fees.
- Make sure they are in good standing with the BBB. You can call or check out their ratings on their website. http://www.bbb.org/iowa/
- Grade the company based on the inspector who has visited your home.
- Once you have chosen your company, make sure to ask them any questions you may have before any work begins.
If you have any pest control questions, please contract Miller Pest in Des Moines at 515-518-8864. We will be happy to answer any of your pest related questions.