Reliable Pest Control Pros In Bonner Springs, KS
If you’re searching for a reliable pest control company that services Bonner Springs, look no further! At Miller Pest & Termite, we offer comprehensive treatments that can help you with a variety of pest problems, from ants in the kitchen to wasps in the backyard and everything in between! It’s easy to get started, simply give us a call or request a free quote.
Miller Pest & Termite's Nearest Office
3511 N Kimball Drive
Kansas City, MO 64161
SAT & SUN: Closed
Active Pests In Bonner Springs, KS
Home Pest Control In Bonner Springs, KS
Your loved ones’ well-being is our top priority. Not only do we protect them from unwanted pests, but we also use products that are family (and pet) friendly. You can feel good about partnering with us. If that wasn’t enough, we also offer a satisfaction guarantee. Let us know if pests come back or if you’re ever unhappy and we’ll re-treat for free!
Our treatment process includes:
- An initial inspection to find entry points and hiding places
- Personalized treatment based on our findings
- Complete removal of existing pests
- Outdoor treatment to create a protective barrier
Check out our Miller Guard plan below or learn more about our other home pest control plans and pricing in Bonner Springs here!
Ongoing Home Pest Control Recommendation
Our signature Miller Guard pest control plan is designed to eliminate and prevent insect and rodent problems by targeting pest entry and exit points for maximum effectiveness. It includes an initial premium interior application, exterior applications, web removal, and wasp nest removal.
- Service Every Other Month*
- 29 Pests & Services Covered
- Initial Premium Interior Application
- Exterior Applications
- Insect & Rodent Control
- Year-Round Protection
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Free Quote Or Call (515) 518-8864
Additional Miller Guard Details
Pests Covered: Asian Beetles, Boxelder Bugs, Carpenter Ants, Carpet Beetles, Centipedes, Earwigs, Fleas, Fruit Flies, Grain Beetles, Hornets, House Ants, Indian Meal Moths, Mice, Millipedes, Pill Bugs, Rats, Roaches**, Silverfish, Spiders***, Stink Bugs, Wasps, Weevils, Yellow Jackets
- Pricing does not include initial fee
- 1-year service commitment
- Must have credit card on file
*Not including Jan/Feb
**American, German & Oriental
*** Venomous & Non-venomous
Termite Control In Bonner Springs, KS
A single termite colony can contain hundreds of thousands of insects, making it easy to get overwhelmed. Instead of trying to tackle them on your own, trust our termite control in Bonner Springs. We use non-intrusive methods to target termites at their source, eliminating the entire colony instead of just repelling it. There isn’t a more effective termite removal plan available!
Here’s how the Sentricon® System works:
- We install bait stations around your home’s perimeter
- Termites are drawn away from your home, towards the bait
- They share the bait within the colony, eventually passing it to every insect
- The bait is non-toxic to humans but stops termites from molting which kills them
- A follow-up visit will ensure your property is termite-free
Request a free termite quote or give us a call for more information!
Mosquito Control in Bonner Springs
Mosquitoes are everyone’s summertime nuisance. They cause itchy bites, make it impossible to enjoy your time outside, and even transmit diseases like West Nile virus. If you’re looking for a way to significantly reduce mosquito activity on your property and protect your family, you’re in the right place! Our mosquito control in Bonner Springs uses effective products to make a protective barrier around your property. You’ll see a dramatic reduction in the number of mosquitoes, we guarantee it!
When you choose our seasonal mosquito control, we will:
- Pinpoint where mosquitoes are gathering
- Treat the exterior of your home, including trees and bushes
- Return every three weeks from May to September
- Give you tips on how to defend your property against mosquitoes
- Back our services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee
We also offer a one-time mosquito spray for special events. We’ll treat 24-48 hours before guests arrive, so you can focus on setting up instead of swatting mosquitoes.
Bonner Springs Bed Bug Treatments
A good night’s sleep is important, but it’s difficult to achieve when you have a bed bug infestation. While store-bought treatments might sound like the fast solution you’re looking for, they can actually make things worse. For guaranteed results, trust our bed bug control in Bonner Springs. We use the best products available to wipe out bed bugs, no matter where they’re hiding.
Here’s how we get rid of bed bugs:
- We’ll carefully inspect your home, searching each room for hiding bed bugs.
- Once we assess the extent of the infestation, we’ll go over treatment options.
- Each affected room will be treated with a solution that’s proven to eliminate bed bugs.
- We’ll place interceptors around your furniture to monitor for future activity.
- After 30 days, an exterminator will check the interceptors and re-treat as needed.
Rodent Control In Bonner Springs
Don’t let rodents make you uncomfortable in your own home! At Miller, we make it easy to get rid of mice and rats. We have over 20 years of experience in the industry and use family-friendly products that don’t rely on harsh chemicals. Instead, we create a custom treatment plan for each customer that’s backed by our 100% satisfaction guarantee. The choice for rodent control in Bonner Springs is clear—get started today with your free quote!
Depending on your needs, your option for rodent removal may include:
- Initial trapping to eliminate rodents that are currently running around your home
- Exclusion repairs that seal off the potential entry and exit points
- Population management with exterior baiting systems
- Expert advice to stop future rodent infestations from happening
Don't wait for rodents to cause damage or jeopardize your family's health, reach out today for help!
Get Started Today