Our Des Moines Flea Control Process
Fleas can be very difficult to get rid of for almost all home or business owners. Fleas are unique because unlike ants, bees, and cockroaches, they don’t have the same nest. They can feed, lay eggs, and live anywhere. They can survive inside your home on the carpet, tile, and furniture, as well as outside in the grass. We will make sure your property is protected from these pests.
Our Des Moines Flea Treatment Process:
- Treat all areas of the home and yard during the same treatment, even in areas not suspected to have issues.
- Pets need to be treated with Frontline or something similar during or just before our flea treatment in your central Iowa home.
- Make an appointment for animals or purchase frontline before our treatment is completed.
- Please make sure to have things picked up off the floor so we have all areas accessible for your flea treatment. Only 5% of fleas actually travel on your animal.
Call Miller Pest & Termite at 515-518-8864 for a free estimate and we’ll help you solve your pest problem.
West Des Moines Flea Treatment Preparation:
- Clear all floors
- Vacuum carpets, rugs, as close to possible before one of our experts arrive
- Seal the vacuum cleaner bag in a plastic bag and dispose of outside
- Cover fish aquariums and turn off the air pumps
- Arrange to have pets treated by a vet at the same time service is being completed
- Re-enter home four hours after treatment has been completed