What do acrobat ants look like?
- Size: 1/16 -1/8 in.
- Color: Light brown to black
- Body Structure: Head, two spines on the thorax, and heart-shaped abdomen when viewed from above
Characteristics of acrobat ants
When disturbed, acrobat ants will raise their abdomens over their head and thoraxes in a threatening manner. Likewise, worker ants will emit a foul odor and may bite when disturbed.
When are acrobat ants most active?
How are acrobat ant colonies formed?
Colonies are formed by flying ants, or “swarmers,” anytime from May to September.
Ongoing Home Pest Control Recommendation
Our signature Miller Guard pest control plan is designed to eliminate and prevent insect and rodent problems by targeting pest entry and exit points for maximum effectiveness. It includes an initial premium interior application, exterior applications, web removal, and wasp nest removal.
- Service Every Other Month*
- 29 Pests & Services Covered
- Initial Premium Interior Application
- Exterior Applications
- Insect & Rodent Control
- Year-Round Protection
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Get Help Now!