Did you buy a couch off Facebook Marketplace and are now worried about the possibility of bed bugs in the furniture you own? Or maybe you recently traveled to a hotel and fear you brought them back with you? Regardless of the reasoning, it is understandable to be concerned about an infestation as the numbers rise across the U.S. But don't fear, our bed bug treatments are here to eliminate your infestation.
Signs You Have a Bed Bug Infestation
These are some common signs of an infestation in your home:
- Visual confirmation: they are reddish-brown and are about the size of an apple seed.
- Cast skins: bed bugs shed translucent exoskeletons as they pass through the five stages of life.
- Fecal matter: they leave behind rust-colored excrement typically found in seams of furniture, behind the headboard, the edges of carpet, or around electrical outlets.
- Musty smell: they smell like old socks when they communicate from one to another.
- Bite marks: red marks on your skin that itch and swell may be from a bed bug.
Our Thorough Removal Process
While bed bugs are annoying, they also pose a health risk for you and your loved ones. Getting them identified and treated by a professional exterminator as soon as possible is key. Miller has expert bed bug exterminators that are QualityPro Certified so you know you’ll be treated by the best.
Here’s the process we use to ensure we get rid of bed bugs in your home:
- First, we will complete a thorough inspection beginning at the bed and nightstand since these are the most likely hiding and harborage areas.
- We will continue to inspect all other furniture in the same room, checking the seams of each piece.
- Once we determine that they are indeed present, we’ll communicate your treatment options to you, as well as our recommendation for the best course of action.
- With your approval, we’ll safely treat the infected room for bed bugs.
- Once we treat your home, we’ll also place interceptors under or around each piece of furniture to detect if they come back.
- We’ll return within 30 days to inspect the interceptors for any more pests, observe previous hot spots, and re-service if necessary.
- We’ll provide additional services monthly until no live pests are present.
CONTACT US FOR BED BUG REMOVAL
Guaranteed Protection with 90 Day Warranty
We know our knowledgeable and experienced exterminators provide great service - and we’re so confident in that service, we want to prove it! We know how important it is for your home to be protected, which is why we offer a 90-day warranty for our treatments. If you continue to notice bed bugs in your home after we treat it, please do not hesitate to let us know. We promise to return and retreat your home until all pests are completely eliminated within 90 days of your initial service. Your safety and satisfaction is our top priority, and we’ll do everything we can to ensure our treatments work.
Areas We Provide Bed Bug Treatment
Miller Pest & Termite proudly offers our highly effective bed bug treatment in the greater Midwest -- including Missouri, Iowa, Nebraska, and Kansas. Some of the specific areas we offer services within these states include:
- Altoona, IA
- Ames, IA
- Ankeny, IA
- Council Bluffs, IA
- Des Moines, IA
- Grimes, IA
- Indianola, IA
- Johnston, IA
- Norwalk, IA
- Urbandale, IA
- Waukee, IA
- West Des Moines, IA
- Leawood, KS
- Lenexa, KS
- Olathe, KS
- Overland Park, KS
- Prairie Village, KS
- Shawnee, KS
- Blue Springs, MO
- Independence, MO
- Grandview, MO
- Kansas City, MO
- Lee’s Summit, MO
- Liberty, MO
- Bellevue, NE
- Omaha, NE
- Papillion, NE
- Elkhorn, NE
- And more!