Bed bugs can enter your home in a variety of ways, and often, it is never your fault. Maybe you went away on vacation or bought in some new furniture that had bed bug eggs hidden deep in the cracks. However they appeared, bed bugs can cause havoc to your sleep patterns and make you paranoid in your own home. Our team has years of experience dealing with and removing bed bug infestations, so trust Miller Pest & Termite to bring back your peace of mind. Here’s how our complete bed bug removal works:
- A detailed inspection of all the areas you believe to contain bed bugs, and any other common locations our exterminators notice.
- Development of multiple treatment options along with recommendations so that you can choose the strategy which best works for you.
- Active bed bug removal following the treatment plan you selected.
- Interceptors will be placed around the home to detect any future occurrences.
- Follow up inspections with treatments as necessary to make sure that all of the bed bugs and larvae have been removed.
Expert Treatment At An Affordable Price
With how disruptive bed bug infestations can be we want to make sure that you have access to the best possible treatments that will help you get back to sleeping soundly at night. That’s why we are currently offering $100 off all treatments. There’s no reason not to call and let our exterminators determine the best way to help you out.